Putting Together Your First Lead Capture
Page & Email Newsletter Series
The Learn About the 3 Types of Systems Essential for Your MLM
Lead Generation Efforts.
A person of low taste, more interested in himself than me.
– Ambrose Bierce, “The Devil’s Dictionary”
*Learn How To Get a FREE Copy of the Magnetic Sponsoring Inner Circle Newsletter!*
Recently, you saw the #1 name in the network marketing world, Mike Dillard, sent an email to over 100,000 people announcing the first ever Traffic Formula 101 LIVE event at which Ray and I are going to be the lead instructors.
Tickets were limited to 100 people at $797 per person. Sales opened on Monday morning and sold out by Thursday evening. We were blown away by how quickly these tickets were scooped up.
This also confirmed in our minds how hungry many networkers are for success, yet for some reason, are being stopped by something.
What’s Stopping You?
Usually it’s something trivial like technology… which is a real shame. Fortunately, at least 100 networkers will now have all obstacles and excuses removed and will have an opportunity to ‘get it done’.
However, there is a downside to holding such a big live event. For the next month we’ll be spending a significant amount of our time preparing for this event, which means we won’t have as much time to provide you with the awesome content you are use to…
Therefore, we’ve decided to do something very special for you today.
If you are NOT one of the lucky people who will be in Austin at the end of May, I still want to make sure you get the education necessary for you to continue moving forward during this busy time.
I’m going to show you exactly how you should use lead capture page systems to generate cash and bring people into your business.
Creating Your Lead Capture Systems
What most online network marketing gurus fail to explain is that you actually need 2 different lead capture systems, in order to effectively recruit for your opportunity.
- (Hybrid System) The first system is designed to establish a relationship and educate your prospect. Essentially this stage warms them up and allows you to demonstrate your leadership qualities and knowledge.
- (Opportunity System) The second system is designed to “show the plan”. This system is focused on educating and selling your prospect on your opportunity. (Sometimes this is already provided by your company.)
Generally, you want to lead with the system focused on establishing a relationship with your prospect. The reason for this is that most people today are very skeptical and you need to get past their defenses and get them to trust and like you, before you present an offer to them.
If you try to lead with the opportunity system and they have no idea who you are or what the opportunity is about, they will be far less likely to take the business opportunity offer seriously. The only exception would be if your prospect is specifically looking to join your specific opportunity.
The reason I call this a “hybrid system” is because the ultimate goal is to lead your prospect towards your business opportunity, but you lead with generic value, education and your story.
So for the most part, 90% of the content you provide to your prospects will be generic and help them, regardless of what opportunity they are with.
To lead people towards your business, you can do a few of things:
- All your email newsletters contain a “P.S.” with some copy promoting your opportunity and have it link to your opportunity system capture page.
- Mention your opportunity as part of the examples in your training and stories, and use hyperlinks to link to your opportunity capture page.
- If you create a front end product (ebook or physical course), you can add a final chapter called “How To Choose the Right Network Marketing Opportunity for You”. Here you will state a few requirements for a “perfect opportunity” and then introduce your business as an option, which meets these requirements.
I’m sure you can come up with some more creative ways of passively introducing your business to your prospect.
But here’s a warning…
In the case of #3, people are actually paying for the product so the value you provide in that front-end product should OVER DELIVER with valuable generic training. Failure to do this, will result in huge headaches and destroy your credibility online.
Now, once someone has requested more information on your business opportunity via your opportunity capture page, this system should explain a few things:
- How your prospect would market and promote the business
- The mlm company and products
- The compensation plan and how the money is made
- The systems you have in place to sponsor or sell product
- The training and mentorship they can expect from you
- Rules they should abide by
- How they get started
Even though it may seem like you are free to make a direct pitch, you should still provide value and entertain.
Make it worth their while to read through your entire presentation. Also, use videos and audio as part of your presentation. You’ll want to be as professional as possible.
If you opportunity allows it, you may even want to write a sales letter for your opportunity.
So, there you have it… a quick blueprint so you can get started on developing your system.
Learn About Generic Systems
If you want even more detailed information, Raymond and I recently wrote a piece on this exact subject for the Magnetic Sponsoring Inner Circle Newsletter, where we go into more detail and actually discuss Generic Systems.
Generic Systems are what true Alpha Networkers use to bring droves of new reps into their businesses.
You can grab a free copy of the Magnetic Sponsoring Inner Circle Newsletter automatically by getting a copy of the famous Magnetic Sponsoring course created by our marketing mentor, Mike Dillard:
If you decide to get your own copy of the Magnetic Sponsoring course, I’ll send you a “bootleg” copy of another piece we wrote for the MS newsletter on creating Opportunity Lead Systems.
When you finish ordering the Magnetic Sponsoring course and opt into a FREE month of the MS Inner Circle newsletter, send your email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll email you a PDF copy of the training piece on Opportunity Lead Systems for FREE.
What you have read in this newsletter and what awaits you in the MS Inner Circle Newsletter is seldom talked about, but is actually the most important thing to know when getting started on creating your own leads online.